tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Friday, May 11, 2007


Hi a very clever girl said somewhere that etsy plus blog equals more connection with your customers... so here I am with my own lil blog...
I put my etsy shop last weekend and I have been thinking about doing it for months but I guess its one of those things, when you actually take the risk to put your art out there you can no longer 'think about it' and the reality that they may not sell like hot cakes becomes real..
Anyway after posting 10 prints for sale I sold two in the first 2 days YA I got all excited and jumped around alot but well that was 5 days ago and I have not sold anymore yet... I now have 15 prints up for sale.. I am trying not to be etsy obsessive and checking every hour but its hard not to... In the mean time I have an exhibition on in about 8 weeks which I am way behind on and I am going with my better half to Vietnam in three weeks ...ECK gotta stop looking at etsy, reading peoples blogs and get my ass into gear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home