tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Friday, May 18, 2007


So it's been a couple of days since I last blogged, but I had a shitty day at work including tears :( and its taken me a couple of days to get over it, but I am painting like a madwomen as I realize I do not have enough time to get it all done before i go to Vietnam for our holiday on the 29th !
I am going to have to pull some all nighter hahah which anyone who knows me, knows that I freak out at about 1.30 and become like a whingey 5 year old :)
I have been posting a bit on the forums on Etsy and I am finding that the etsy community are really a great bunch of supportive people, ya.
Must go paint bye....

The photo I have posted is one my boyfriend took, for those who are not Australian it's of Sydney harbour at night, which is a few suburbs away from were we live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home