tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Friday, May 25, 2007










Chaos central............
Well it's Sat. morning and I have been up since 7am ( usually it's 9/10am) trying to get as much done for the exhibition before I need to pack and get organised to go Vietnam...... I am surrounded by work in various stages of completion. I have sketched the ideas for the small paintings, and have papered and painted the wood, but they still need sanding and need a second coat of paint. I have almost finished the 8th and 9th of the large paintings, but still need to paint all the backs and attached hanging stuff , god I am going to busy the 2 weeks when I get back!! Oh and I also have to make 2 super large stuffed tamabtoys for the gallery windows. At least I have finished designing the invite...
Must go
ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home