tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Sunday, June 15, 2008



I know it's been sooooooo long since I blogged but I have had a huge change in my personal life and it has taken it's toll and some time to process it all...
but I recently spent 2 weeks in Japan, it is such an amazing and inspiring place I LOVED it!!!!!!!!
Spent way to much- indulgence- 3 pairs of sneakers, 1 Blythe doll and stack of fabric!!!
Ate way to much- indulgence- all you can eat sushi train OMG
Highlight - Osaka baseball match- they are CRAZY and Nikko - a beautiful village in the mountains!

Would love to go back :)

Also I have a new outlet for my prints now sold by the super cool Justyna at her new shop in Waverly tots encore

Also wanted to mention the group show 'The Populous Cast' opening night is on next Wednesday night the 18th June @ Global Global Gallery 5 -Comber st. Paddington
hope to see some of you lovelies there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home