tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Monday, October 15, 2007

This is me in my new Favourite t-shirt designed by Mike Hepburn my cyber buddie over at Redbubble I love it.
latest gossip in my life well the company I work for sold so I have a new boss but my old boss is now the manager, so it's all bit weird at the moment I will stick around and see how it pans out. I am still selling tees over at RB which is really putting a smile on my dial, and giving a little extra cash to buy some art (of course). I bought some great cards of Redbuble and also a lovely handmade purse by innocentgirl from etsy whose work I am a big fan of. I have made some great contacts on RB too and been involved in fun collaboratives which have pushed me artistically too which is great.
I went to Surry Hills festival last Sunday and that was a lot fun. Also my boyfriend has discovered a site called blurb.com where you custom design photography books of you're own work and he is being obsessive and creating some from our travels this year, so far he has spent days doing them, it's a great site with free software check it out x

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger reb said...

Congrats on the tshirt sales! You look great in this one! Love your work, and thanks for the comment on my blog too. You've got me curious about that photography book site.....I sense danger...

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger gloria said...

oh, you are such an inspiration. i added you to my link list.

 
At 5:49 AM , Blogger tambatoys said...

oh thanks gloria and thank you for the tshirt love Reb!!!

 
At 4:16 AM , Blogger BigFatRobot said...

You look fantastic in this shirt! The perfect ambassador for BigFatRobotopia!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home