tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hi all o.k I have finally got time to play TAG
I was tagged by
Cintia
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....

So here are some of the most obscure facts about myself.

1. I cannot drive
2 .I have older twin sisters and half brother and sister who are twins as well.
3 .In winter I like to tuck (pj’s I mean)
4 .I am a bad speller
5 .I paint my toenails but not my fingernails - it’s just not practical
6 .I have my bellybutton pierced

Ok I am taggin these lovely ladies

thickblackoutline
Dendoo
artf4friends
whizzme
Luiisays
artichokesbeatingheart

The picture is of of one of my cards for sale over at REDBUBBLE


5 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Blogger jen said...

ahh cool! :) hey nice blog - you and i are the same on 5 and 6 :)

 
At 12:56 AM , Blogger renee anne said...

grrrr ok!!!! lol

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger tambatoys said...

Sorry Artforfriends that's how I felt LOL, it's actually kid of fun :)

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger reb said...

I can't drive either, and I am in total agreement about the toenails vs fingernails thing. Plus I garden, so fingernails just aren't a thing. I'm off to check out your Etsy site now....

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

finally picked up my tag - I'll try to get to it soon.
Freaky about the twin thing! maybe you have a twin floating around in the world somewhere too?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home