tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Friday, August 17, 2007


I had a very long busy week at work and feeling exhausted also the anniversary of my Dads death was yesterday so I was feeling quite sad all day.


I sold 2 more prints on etsy which cheered me up :)



Postcards are now for sale on etsy, I am really happy with the quality of these zazzel cards.

Last weekend was spent in melbourne which was a bit a worldwind 48 hr kinda of trip. The shop My poppet looks amazing Cintia has done an excelllent job setting up and has the most devine kids clothes and accessories!! Made me very clucky. The prints done for the shop in A3 size framed looked fantastic I wish I had of taken some photos but silly me was not thinking straight. I also managed a quick shop at my fav. outlet shop on Brunswick street, Fitzroy and picked up more toy fabric for only $5 a mtre of striped velour!!! I stayed with my best friend and we have many vodkas and watched bad DVDs which was really great too. I also met her current love paul the artdealer which was interesting..... Had other magic momments too........ take care bye

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM , Blogger Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Tamara, My poppet now has a blog as well, you can view some of your artwork insitu - cheers Cintia

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger tambatoys said...

Just checkout your blog Cinti it's looking great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home