tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Saturday, June 16, 2007












Hi it's sunday arvo and the small paintings are all most done
and I am trying to remain calm, but my whole family is coming to the show and my partners mum is flying up from Melbourne so sweet but I am feeling a little bit of pressure.....
I have to go back to work tomorrow
URGH I do not want to go back, I think I will start to look for another job I think after the exhibition. I have included some pics of my boots and cute green mary janes I got in Vietnam hhmmmmm bargain shoes my favourite thing, also the fab red leather bag I got copied from a magazine I luckily had brought for the plane trip!!
I love travelling but
I have to admit sleeping back in your own bed is bliss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home