tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Friday, June 15, 2007


WOW Vietnam was amazing!! So many people, sights and sounds it's hard to describe, we visited the south, middle and north of the country. It was soooooo hot, around 37 c most days which made it a little hard at times, but there were not so many tourists which was great.
Vietnam a very easy country to get around and the internal flights are quite cheap making it possible to see more of the country in a short holiday. We also got a three hr train ride along the coast, in the middle between Denang and Hue, which was really beautiful.
I tried to not think about all the stuff had to still do for the exhibition and there was so much to see and do I mostly forgot about everything at home which was a great escape, and I got over my obsessive etsy addiction too. We only arrived back this morning so I am trying to have a quite night before I get busy again tomorrow. I just sent the invite artwork to the printers though, so that's something off my list!!!!
O.K , I am off to watch Scrubs which we bought the whole 5 seasons on dodgy DVD.
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home