tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Saturday, June 16, 2007


hi there, here is the invite for the show ;) I have painted all day with the exception of a trip to woolworths for some much needed groceries!! Which was a good excuse to wear my new boots I had made in Vietnam- picture dark brown knee high flats. It is now 1am and I am fading fast.. I am feeling a little anxious about the exhibition feeling a bit of artistic anxiety I am sure any artistic kids out there know that feeling the one that goes what am I doing all my work is crap.... I know these feeling get me from time to time I just try and shake them off usually by losing hours on the net lusting after shoes and art etc anyway another big day tomorrow....... ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home