tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Hi there here is a little drawing I did on the weekend. I have done 4 more in this style get I will get them on etsy soon. For any new visitors to my blog if you feel like saying hello or giving me some feed back just click on the pink words at the bottom of this entry that says 'comments' you just need an email address :) Other gossip I bought a new scanner the other day can not wait till it arrives. And I am so excited to be going down to Melbourne to give my prints to a new shop (real life) opening by a fellew esty gal Cinti. So happy to be invited to sell work there. Larger size prints A3 will be sold there too :) I will keep you post where and the name of the shop as I have yet to get all the details. bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home