tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Saturday, June 23, 2007


Well it's getting very close to the show and I am still madly working on stuff!!!
I finished the 10 small paintings and they all have their hooks etc on the back ready to hang, I am half way through the two large toys and I am still painting number 10 painting. I did however finish a huge drawing which will now be in the show, funny it was a last minute addition and it's probably my favourite piece!
Great news also (still can not believe it) I got a call from the gallery yesterday and a lovely woman Polly bought the above painting from the invite, having only seen it printed! I was so surprised and excited!! So I have sold one even before the opening YA! I also sold another print on etsy to a nice Australian gal my first local sale on etsy!
Well I better get painting!
see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home