tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


OOOHHH its so cold, my mum even got snow around her house, first time in 20 years! I had on jumper, jacket, beanie and scarf on and I was still cold waiting for the bus... suddenly 39 c in Vietnam seems like a faint memory....
Even though it was cold and rainy I still went to the artshop on the way home aaaahh the artshop what a lovely place all those fresh new pencils and paints. I could spend hours just looking at them all. I brought some much needed white paint and a few different pencils to 'try out' YA..........$ 43 later ouch!! At least I am not in too much debt from my holiday so I do not feel too guilty.
This is sneak preview of another painting for the show :)
I better go and help with dinner now..
See ya

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger pamela michelle said...

Love your work. It's so cute.

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger Amity said...

Awesome painting! Your style is fascinating to me, love it.

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger tambatoys said...

thanks so much for my first blog feed back :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home