tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Saturday, July 14, 2007








Hi all sorry about the lack of blogging I needed a serious break after the last few weeks… but to everyone who came down for the opening thank you so much I had an awesome time and I was very surprised and happy at the big buy up by all. I have attached some pics from the night. I have started some new drawings which I will post next time. I have had 2 more etsy sales in the last week YA and a new contact in Melbourne that may lead to selling some prints in her shop.
bye

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow!! It looks like you had a really great show! Congratulations.
Smiles, Karen

 
At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great turnout for your show!! your creations are adorable!!!

 
At 12:45 AM , Blogger tambatoys said...

thanks so much ladies for the comments:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home