tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Saturday, June 30, 2007


Ya! I have finally finished all the work for my show, wow it feels good!
I am hanging the show tomorrow after work. Today is Sunday and we have to clean our apartment as it's has recently slid into a major mess in the past 2 months!! My boyfriend's mother and best friend are arriving tomorrow from Perth and they are staying for 4 nights, so we need to try and clear some space so they will actually fit in here. If I get it all done by this afternoon the etsy Sydney street team are having coffee today a couple of suburbs away so I may make it, I am feeling quite exhausted though....

I am so excited about seeing all my friends and family especially my mum and two sisters, and my best friend is flying up from Melbourne. It's so great they are all coming and being so supportive :) I spoke to one of my sister's yesterday and she is bringing my two nieces ( 3 and 7) too!
O.K better have some coffee now.....
next post snaps of the show
the above pic is of beautiful Halong bay in the North of Vietnam were we stay overnight on a Junk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home