tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Monday, July 30, 2007



Hi all, well it's happening I am going down to Melbourne to the opening of MY POPPET the new shop by Cinti where my prints are being sold through, and I am being interviewed by the one of the Newspapers Wooh Who!! A bit nervous really, being my first interview and all, but it should be fun and exposure is what it's all about :) clap, clap and as my best friend says "you're really shaken and a movin now baby! "
Also today I got my MOO cards sent from the U.K which for those who do not know are cute little cards through flickr they are very sweet and my first business cards. I also had a funny sale off etsy where I knew who the person was but they did not know me!! Such a small world, it was a friend of mines sister in-law who I had heard about but never met. How cool, I love coincidences.
I have posted lots of new work on etsy, I hope people like them. I am really happy with the new paintings I have done. Actually my boyfriend sent me an interesting article on Jason Benjamin a very successful, talented Australian painter and he was still full of self doubt about his talent, it really shocked me. Surely at some level of fame you think you're fantastic?? Maybe or maybe artistic people are always fuelled by that insecurity, it's probably his driving motivation, there's hope for me yet.
gotta go to sleep now bye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home