tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Tuesday, August 28, 2007



Ok so I sold 4 t-shirts on Sunday night, it really made my Monday :)
So I have been a bit bad too, I bought my self two prints the first one is from fellow etsy seller myfolklover a gorgeous print titled 'Remembering to think of things 4' very fitting for me because I am known for being a little vague.. anyway I have been lusting after it for a while. Also the coolest limited edition print of 'small boy rides rabbit bike' by Ghost patrol another very talented Melbourne artist who I had seen before but only stumbled across again on the weekend. I love, love,love it and told myself it's a very, very early Birthday present:)
The above pic is one of my new designs on red bubble ( I worked out you can copy and paste from their site hope thats o.k :)
Better go bye

5 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Cool t, i'll have to check out that site.

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

great tshirt. haven't seen red bubble so will have to check it out. thanks for the bag love recently too.

 
At 2:51 AM , Blogger renee anne said...

oh yes
i have an original from myfolklover.
its just grand!

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Hi Tamara, you've been tagged - must read my blog to play the game, Cheers Cintia

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

how fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home