tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Friday, November 16, 2007



Woohoo my article came out today, in the Herald Sun home mag, check it out!
I just want to say a big thanks to Cintia from My poppet for all her support.

On other news, selling lots of T-shirts over at Red Bubble and was in Balmain fair the other weekend and sold lots of prints and magnets too. I have been very busy at work too November being the busiest time, so there's not much creative energy left on the weekends these days.... But I just dropped some toys off at M.A.D in Newtown for the xmas rush.
Hope everyone is happy and healthy. Sending out lots of love to my sisters too xx Tam

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM , Blogger Jo said...

Great article Tamara. I read it this morning. Well done.

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Sandra Evertson said...

Your site is Fantastic! Love your style!
Sandra Evertson

 
At 2:52 AM , Blogger tambatoys said...

thanks ladies :)

 
At 3:57 AM , Blogger jen said...

yay tam, congrats again, although i was in the beautiful melbourne, spending the day with "you know who" tee hee hee, i missed it :(

can you please photocopy it so i can see it? would love that!

hope all is well, i assume they are reading all the stuff you've been up to!

much love, jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home