tambatoys

eat, sleep, create

Friday, June 27, 2008





Hi all,
Well the opening night was lots of fun with lots of red wine!! I meet some really lovely people form Red Bubble including ' mikoto" whom I chatted with many times in cyberland.
Overall it was a great experience and I thank Adriana for all her hard work organizing it and Global gallery for having such a great space. A big thanks to all my supporters coming down and helping me celebrate!
On a another exciting note I have made the big decision the move to Melbourne in August which I am very excited about and I have a lot of things to organize so if I do not blog I apologize lol but
I will keep you posted x


3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Jennifer DeDonato said...

Your opening night looked fun. Love your work...best!

Jen

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger reb said...

Congratulations! It looks wonderful (as does that tshirt- mine's nearly worn out). Moving to Melbourne in August huh? Better bring some thick socks and a beanie!

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger leah flener said...

cute artwork i love your stuff!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home